Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THIS certainly is "healthcare reform!"

Washington AP:
WASHINGTON -- President Obama's health secretary nominee got nearly three times as much political money from a controversial abortion doctor as she told senators.

"Can you describe your relationship with Mr. Tiller?" Kyl asked. "Has he ever contributed to your campaign or has your PAC ever received money from Mr. Tiller or a PAC related to Mr. Tiller?"

Sebelius responded: "I have been familiar with Dr. Tiller for many years because he lives and works in Kansas. Dr. Tiller, like many Kansans, contributed to my campaign for insurance commissioner. I received $12,450 over an eight-year period (1994-2001), which represented 1 percent of my total contributions during that time. Since that time, I have received no donations from Dr. Tiller or any PAC related to him."



Well, well, well. This woman has a very bad memory. She can't remember the extra $23,000 this abortion doctor gave her campaign. She can't remember to pay her taxes correctly. These are just "oversights." Funny, if I forgot to pay my taxes, I am sure it would not be an oversight. I am sure the government would find somehow to ruin my life-not appoint me at the ruler of all health care.

Do we really want a woman funded by an extreme abortion "doctor", running our health care?

The worst thing about this situation is that FOX news reported this morning that both Kansas senators, Brownback and Roberts will be voting to confirm her. Even though I no longer live in Kansas, I will be sending emails to both of these yutzes. Where is Fred Phelps when you really need him??????

No comments: