Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The worst photo op of the century

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/27/air-force-one-backup-rattles-new-york-nerve/?ref=nyregion

This is an article from the New York Times, about the Air Force One flyover of New York City.


I am still trying to close my jaw. I am so shocked that I can't keep my mouth closed!! WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA???????????

This "administration", because you know it ain't HIS fault, has got to be full of the absolute craziest humans on the planet. I am beginning to think that in order to fill what little positions he has, Obama went to all the state mental hospitals and pulled people that "looked" normal, but obviously have some major mental impairments.

When my mother first called me this morning, to tell me about this, because, frankly, I have been avoiding the news lately for fear of having a stroke, I couldn't believe it. My first thought, due to my "love of money" nature, was how many taxpayers dollars did he waste in order to do something this ridiculous? WHY WOULD IT OCCUR TO ANYONE TO DO THIS??? DO THEY LAY AWAKE IN BED AT NIGHT AND THINK, WHAT OTHER CRAZY STUFF CAN WE PULL TOMORROW????? Sorry.....back to my post... My second thought was, HOW DARE HE OR ANY OTHER LIB TALK ABOUT MY CARBON FOOTPRINT EVER AGAIN!!!!! The amount of gasoline and "crap" (for lack of a better technical term) that comes out of planes is huge! And not only did they use Air Force One, but also two fighter jets, for a total of THREE planes to harm their own "precious" environment!!!!
Then, I thought about 9/11. All of those people that this administration scared to death, just for their "photo op". WHY would you need to put THESE planes in THAT air space, just for a photo op??????????? Is there no one in the Obama Administration that is capable of using Photo shop??? There was absolutely no need to do ANY of this!! This could have been done all on computers, which, if I am correct, do very little to harm the environment unless you dump them in a landfill. And then all those people in NYC would not have had to evacuated their buildings, thinking in their minds, with GOOD REASON, that they were going to die!!!

This is absolutely one of the dumbest and most asinine things I have seen anyone ever do. I have also never seen such a stupid President and such a stupid cabinet-NONE of them "claim" to know anything about anything that ever happens! Napolitano had no idea of what was in the RightWing extremest report that came from her office, Obama had no idea that this "flyover" was going to happen-----you know, I just don't even know what to say anymore. I am so sickened and angry. Is this Obama's version of shock and awe? My jaw is still hanging open.

No comments: